Gerard Scheffler has been very actively involved in the real estate and mortgage profession for over eighteen years.
With 15 years in real estate, Gerard Scheffler has a proven track record of success, helping customers in Cook, DuPage and Lake counties in Illinois and in the state of Florida. He specializes in default and distressed property sales, short sales, and traditional and luxury sales.
Scheffler has always worked in sales. He first sold cars, which he excelled at, matching clients to exactly what they sought. He then translated that sales success into being an insurance agent, but missed interacting with clients and their families, which brought him to real estate. Originally working on the mortgage side, Scheffler is now a Realtor who continuously works to improve his knowledge base to best serve his clients. He has earned the Graduate, Realtor Institute; Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource; and Broker Price Opinion Resource designations from the National Association of Realtors.
Scheffler helps sellers secure the highest price possible for their property in the shortest amount of time, and matches buyers with their dream home. He has closed over 3,000 real estate and mortgage transactions and has achieved over a half a billion in total sales. Bilingual in English and Polish, he understands the needs of multicultural families and works hard for everyone.
In addition to being active in many professional associations, including NAR, the Asian Real Estate Association of America, the Chicago Association of Realtors and U.S. Real-Estate Owned Partners, Scheffler has been featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine and named a top residential producer by sales and volume by CAR every year since 2012.
The accomplishment that Scheffler is most proud of, though, is taking care of his family. A married father of three, he looks forward to spending time with his family in Florida, where they fish, swim and scuba dive. A certified PADI scuba instructor, Scheffler also enjoys traveling worldwide.
Area of service includes Cook, DuPage, & Lake County in the State of Illinois.
Why We Should Work Together:
– Featured Cover Agent in the CHICAGO EDITION of Top Agent Magazine 2020
– Featured Agent in the Chicago Agent Magazine – Who’s Who 2020 in Chicagoland Residential Real Estate!
– Chicago Association of REALTORS® Top Producer SALES & VOLUME 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019,2020
– Over 18 years in service with proven track record,
– Over $660,000,000 in sales with hundreds happy homeowners,
– Over 3000 closed real estate and mortgage transactions,
– 80% of my business are returning homeowners and family members,
– Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois and Florida,
Ask me how I can help you today!